Eco by Sonya - Face Tan Water 100ml
- How to use
*WINNER OF 2016 BEST SUNLESS TANNING & SELF TANNING AT THE PURE BEAUTY AWARDS UK*
*VOTED MOST INNOVATIVE BEAUTY PRODUCT BY COSMO AUSTRALIA*
Vegan friendly, contains certified organic ingredients.
A multi award winning gradual tanner for the face, neck and décolletage. Builds a natural looking tan for the perfect sun kissed glow. The lightweight formula applies just like a toner, with non comedogenic ingredients to help heal acne and hydrate the skin. Free from synthetic fragrances, artificial orange dyes, parabens & GMOs.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice - Treats sunburn, moisturises skin, soothes skin, treats acne and fights ageing.
Sweet Orange Peel - Packed full of Vitamin C to help fight off infection, inflammation and also helps the production of collagen. Good for acne prone skin, as well as dry, irritated skin.
100ml. Packaged in glass bottle.
1. Exfoliate the skin 24-48 hours prior to application using the Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub or Exfoliating Glove.
2. Apply to clean, dry skin using a cotton pad taking time to cover all areas of the face, even under the eyes, and blending into the hairline.
3. Wash hand thoroughly after use.
4. Wait 8 hours before showering and avoid using products containing oil or soap that will strip the tan. The Coconut Mint Body Wash or Foaming Body Wash would work well.
5. Reapply over consecutive nights to build up the colour of the tan.
6. Use Coconut Body Milk to prolong the life of your tan.
INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice* Glycerin* Dihydroxyacetone** Lecithin* Fusel Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides** Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate** Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate** Glyceryl Caprylate** Coco Caprylate** Sodium Hyaluronate** Dehydroxanthan Gum** Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate** Pelargonium graveolens Flower Oil* Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*
*Organic material 92%
**Natural material 8%